This well-written revised series provides full coverage of everything you need to know in Junior and Senior Secondary School Mathematics. The series is written to meet the requirements of the new NERDC Curriculum; syllabus of the Federal Ministry of Education of Nigeria and the syllabus of West African Examinations Council (WAEC) and that of National Examination Council (NECO).
The Junior Secondary Schools series comes with its accompanying workbooks which are very relevant to students’ mathematics course and are designed to help them master the textbooks.
Each chapter in the workbooks is specifically matched to a corresponding chapter in the textbooks. Once a chapter in the textbook has been covered, it is advisable to work through the corresponding chapter in the workbook. Therefore, each workbook can be used alongside the textbook throughout the academic session.
The main features of these books are:
- clear learning objectives at the beginning of every chapter;
- teaching and learning materials that will assist students to learn better;
- extensive and simplistic explanation of mathematical principles;
- numerous colourful illustrations to consolidate learning;
- a comprehensive range of graded practice exercises with
- extensive explanation on how to use tables and scientific calculators; and
- three revision tests chapters in the same manner as the SSSC and NECO