WABP Mathematics for Junior Secondary Schools is a three book series written in line with the new 9-year National Basic Education Curriculum (BEC) for JSS.
The series is written by teachers and examiners with rich knowledge of Mathematics drawn from different secondary schools.
The essential features of this series include:
- Mathematics approach to content arrangement;
- sequential arrangement of topics from the simplest concepts;
- sufficient worked examples to guide students while solving the
- numerous exercises within chapters for the pupils to play around with, both in class and at home;
- appropriate and sufficient illustrations where necessary to give the
students a better understanding of mathematical concepts;
- revision questions at the end of each unit to help the students