WABP Basic Science for Junior Secondary Schools is a three-book course specially designed to cover the new National Basic Science Curriculum. The book has the following features:
- -treats Basic Science as a subject, both in approach and application;
- -contains student activities in form of group work and project;
- -richly illustrated to aid easy understanding of concept;
- -cost saving as it provides opportunities for students to make their own equipment;
- -contains exercises and end-of-chapter revision questions for evaluation; and
- -written by a team of highly experienced science educators drawn from all over the
The topics in the three workbooks are extensively treated under their corresponding themes so as to avoid cumbersomeness and at the same time help the users.
Each workbook is replete with enough exercises and appropriate diagrams to facilitate learning with ease and to further examine the students’ level of comprehension.